CF-MOTO 450cc ''DRIVER LICENCE CATEGORY B'' ''MINIMUM AGE 30 YEARS OLD''
- Riders: 2
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Horsepower: 31hp
- Engine CC: 450cc
- Engine strokes: 4T
- Disc brakes: 3
- Top box
- Rear gear
Our prices include
- Free Roadside assistanceOur office offers free roadside assistance to all island of Santorini from 08:00 - 22:00.
- Additional driverThe 2nd additional driver is free of charge
- Free jet HelmetsOur office provides to all our clients free safe jet helmets.
- Unlimited KilometersWe offer free of charge unlimited Kilometers. Drive safe and enjoy your holidays.
- Third party, fire & theft insurance Third party, fire & theft insurance included in our prices. No hidden costs!!!
- All taxes & VATOur prices include all taxes & VAT.
- Unique Road MapWe offer totally free a unique road map
Terms and conditions
All reservations are checked, and then you receive a confirmation mail if the driver's details meet the rental requirements and the vehicle is available. All reservations are based on a vehicle group and not a certain model. In case of no availability for a confirmed reservation, our company reserves the right to offer a vehicle of a bigger category to the customer with no extra charge.
Required driver license: AM for 50cc scooter A1 for 125cc scooter A for all the sizes of Motorcycles B for all the sizes off ATVs and Beach Buggies
Note: The Driver must have and display a valid Drivers’ License issued at least a year ago. Citizens of Non-EU countries must have a valid international Drivers’ License along with their regular Drivers’ License. If the driving license was issued less than a year ago, there is a surcharge. The exact extra fee depends on the chosen vehicle.
Min Driver's Age At least 25 years old for scooters and ATV's At least 28 years old for the buggy's .
Traffic Violations – Fines: Traffic violations and fines are borne by the Renter.
Minimum Rental Charge: The minimum rental charge is one day.
Fuel: The Renter is obliged to return the vehicle with the same fuel as it had when collected. If the renter returns the vehicle with less fuel, the renter will be charged with the fuel difference. No refunds are issued for vehicles returned with more fuel than when collected.
GPS: The extra charge for GPS is 7€/day, and the availability is upon request
Child Seat: There is no extra charge for child seats, and the availability is upon request.
Additional driver: Additional driver/drivers are free of charge. For all additional drivers applies the same policy that applies to the main driver regarding age, driving license, etc.
Kilometers: Our prices include unlimited kilometers.
Cancellations: Cancellation can be made only 48 hours before the rental day without any fees.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, you have to send a cancellation notice email to email@example.com and receive an answer that we received your cancellation notice.
- If we receive the cancellation notice up to 48 hours before the due pick-up date and time, there is no cancellation fee.
- If we receive your cancellation notice from 48 hours up to a few hours before the due pick-up time or if you fail to collect the vehicle “No Show,” you will be charged a cancellation fee.
After-hours pick up and drop off cost. For pick-ups and drop-offs from 22:00 until 08:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
Out of station Deliveries – Collections: Deliveries – collections out of the station will have an extra charge that will depend on the place of the delivery.
Insurances: Our vehicles are insured against third-party damages excluding a) Driver and passengers b) our vehicle.
Road Accident: In a road accident, you have to inform our company immediately and the police. The police report is mandatory. Without a police report, the renter takes full responsibility. Furthermore, in case of an accident due to the renter’s liability, the renter has an obligation to pay our company a non-refundable fee to cover administration expenses and the cost of repairing the damage to the vehicle.