All reservations are checked, and then you receive a confirmation mail if the driver’s details meet the rental requirements and the vehicle is available.
All reservations are based on a vehicle group and not a certain model. In case of no availability for a confirmed reservation, our company reserves the right to offer a vehicle of a bigger category to the customer with no extra charge.
Required driver license:
AM for 50cc scooter
A1 for 125cc scooter
A for all the sizes of Motorcycles
B for all the sizes off ATVs and Beach Buggies
Note: The Driver must have and display a valid Drivers’ License issued at least a year ago. Citizens of Non-EU countries must have a valid international Drivers’ License along with their regular Drivers’ License. If the driving license was issued less than a year ago, there is a surcharge. The exact extra fee depends on the chosen vehicle.
Min Driver’s Age
At least 25 years old for scooters and ATV’s
At least 28 years old for the buggy’s
Traffic Violations – Fines:
Traffic violations and fines are borne by the Renter.
Minimum Rental Charge:
The minimum rental charge is one day
The Renter is obliged to return the vehicle with the same fuel as it had when collected. If the renter returns the vehicle with less fuel, the renter will be charged with the fuel difference. No refunds are issued for vehicles returned with more fuel than when collected.
The extra charge for GPS is 7€/day, and the availability is upon request
There is no extra charge for child seats, and the availability is upon request.
Additional driver/drivers are free of charge. For all additional drivers applies the same policy that applies to the main driver regarding age, driving license, etc.
Our prices include unlimited kilometers.
Cancellation can be made only 48 hours before the rental day without any fees.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, you have to send a cancellation notice email to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive an answer that we received your cancellation notice.
- If we receive the cancellation notice up to 48 hours before the due pick-up date and time, there is no cancellation fee.
- If we receive your cancellation notice from 48 hours up to a few hours before the due pick-up time or if you fail to collect the vehicle “No Show,” you will be charged a cancellation fee.
After-hours pick up and drop off cost.
For pick-ups and drop-offs from 22:00 until 08:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
Out of station Deliveries – Collections:
Deliveries – collections out of the station will have an extra charge that will depend on the place of the delivery.
Our vehicles are insured against third-party damages excluding a) Driver and passengers b) our vehicle.
SCDW – Collision Damage Waiver:
This insurance can reduce the renter’s liability for damage to the rented vehicle to a minimum charge of
- 600€ for all car groups except group E (NISSAN EVALIA) by paying extra 10€ per day
- 800€ for all scooters 300cc by paying extra 5€ per day
- 350€ for all scooters up to 200cc by paying extra 5€ per day
- 600€ for quads – ATV’s up to 170cc by paying extra 8€ per day
- 700€ for quads – ATV’s up to 300cc by paying extra 8€ per day
- 1200€ for quads – ATV’s above 425cc by paying extra 8€ per day
For all the rest vehicles, SCDW can be provided upon agreement.
The required condition is that the Greek Traffic Law is not violated. No insurance covers tires damages, damages underneath or inside the vehicle, damages in the interior of the vehicle, loss/theft of personal items, loss of the keys, or engine failure caused by wrong fuel.
In a road accident, you have to inform our company immediately and the police. The police report is mandatory. Without a police report, the renter takes full responsibility. Furthermore, in case of an accident due to the renter’s liability, the renter has an obligation to pay our company a non-refundable fee to cover administration expenses and the cost of repairing the damage to the vehicle.